Our April 2013 Conference was enjoyable, fascinating and challenging! Click on 'Conferences' for more details and pictures
Our next event is 'Dialogue on Free Will' on June 22nd 2013 in Friends House, London:
We are pleased to announce that London Quakers in conjunction with QUG are organising a ‘Dialogue on Free Will’ on Saturday 22nd June in the Friends Meeting House, Euston Road, London, from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. The dialogue will be between psychologist Hazel Nelson (QUG Assistant Chair) and theoretical physicist Chris Isham (who was one of the speakers at our conference this April). All are invited to this event.
SEE BELOW FOR NEWS
Click here to contact the website co-ordinator.
Click here to contact QUG (or click on 'How to contact QUG' above for more detailed contacts).
Click here to read the AIMS of QUG.
Click here to download the QUG poster in a separate window.
1. There is an interesting article by an American Quaker Universalist, Anthony Manousos, entitled 'Are Quakers Christian, Non-Christian or Both?' Click HERE for the article and HERE for a review
2. We have been in touch with The Alister Hardy Society for the
Study of Spiritual Experience and have decided to put a link to
their website on our links page. Many of you will find stimulating
ideas there. For a direct link click HERE
3. Read 'The Road Not Travelled' by Kelvin Beer-Jones, his
inspiring talk at our 2012 annual conference: click HERE
4. Read the latest booklet from the Quaker Committee for Christian
and Interfaith Relations and visit their website:
Booklet: 'Quakers and other faiths': PDF VERSIONVisit the website by clicking on www.quaker.org.uk/qccir
5. Read Trevor Bending's account of his spiritual journey through 2012 conferences at:
6. Listen to Tributes to the late John Hick on YouTube at: